I joined this weeks IFB competition with the Chanel nail polish
post. It is required subsequently to support the official Links
á la Mode from last week. They are probably the finest
collection you get on the fashion blogosphere! Here we go:
- 39th and broadway – 5 Questions To Ask Before Beginning a Career in Fashion
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops and Aspinal of London are Giving away an ever-so chic and sophisticated beige patterned skin clutch!
- Analogue Chic – Looking good while doing stuff – braving the weather and the commute with a sense of style.
- Bonne Vie – Invest in Quality Denim; featuring How-To Tips from Denim Debutante
- Cafe Fashionista – Style Secrets: Cowboy Boots Made Classy
- Cindy Whitehead – The Modern Snow Bunny
- Denim Debutante – Aeropostale Gives Back with Teens for Jeans Campaign
- dirty hems. – In the Dollhouse – Miniature inspiration and a teeny resulting DIY
- Dramatis Personae – a feature & interview with the designer behind i am dorkas
- Fasshonaburu – I challenge myself to follow my own dress code regulations in order to wow up my day to day ensembles.
- fête à fête – Clarins debuts first certified organic beauty soap
- Idiosyncratic Style – Inspired by the sartorially underrated Velma Dinkley.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – IFB Presents : Evolving Influence Conference NYFW 2010
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – Interview with Janeane Marie Ceccanti
- Ode to Awe – I review Minx Nails, plus my glamourous Russian Garnet cocktail ring
- Oranges and Apples – Vintage teenage hair inspiration
- Retro Chick – Valentines Day is on it’s way and Retro Chick has 2 goodie bags worth over £100 each to give away to help you celebrate!
- Shoe Daydreams – Fashion Influences (?)
- Style Eyes Fashion Blog – I have avoided eco and ethical fashion in the past because of the price but I have just discovered it is affordable and stylish.
- Style Symmetry – How to Choose Items at a Clothing Swap Party
- Sway Sway Away! – A passionate plea from a member of the global community to her fashionable brothers and sister: help Haiti!
- THE COVETED – Suzy Menkes, Facehunter, LeMads & The Coveted talk about fashion blogs
- ventures of jenn – on body issues